We live in St. Louis City and this is our third year gardening. We have two raised beds in our backyard,
and use the Square Foot Gardening Method.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

One Week Later

The seeds Phil started last week started growing already! Some of the tomatoes, peppers, and the broccoli came up. I think the broccoli was first.

I started a new tray today with yellow pear tomatoes, banana peppers, marigolds, and two types of zinnias. I also found some seeds from last year!

Phil has been busy putting in a new side door today. He has been working super hard. 

Besides starting new seeds, I've been trying my hand at making my very first homemade sauce. I already know one thing I need to do differently next time, but I still think it is going to be delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment